
This monday i had the best day ever. I woke up because my grandpa was calling me on the phone. I had sent him an article about our culinary team winning our state competition and he was very enthusiastic about what Walter said he called the picture paper. I went downstairs to look at all the snow all over the place and went out and shoveled for about twenty minutes which was the best way to start the day out. I made eggwhite, spinach and tomato fritatas in muffin tins and a batch of Linda's best ever brownies. Then i read the book the hunger games from start to finish all the while munching on brownies and having a ball.
When the sun went down I went over to my friend Nora's house, ate pizza, drank wine, put some lights up, played pictionary and watched betty boop cartoons. It was so choice.
I think it's very important to aknowledge when you have a great day because they don't come along very often. I'm going to savor this one for a while.
i'm so glad i got to be a part of your good day! i had a lot of fun that day, too. yay for extraordinariness! :)
ReplyDeletegood days are the best. and you're right...they don't come along as frequently as we'd like.
ReplyDelete